Over the last few years, you must have heard of online Bootcamps and wondered whether they are a good fit for your career. Or maybe you are looking for a career change and inclining towards the IT sector as a potential career prospect.
What is a Bootcamp and why are more and more people enrolling in one of them? What are the different types of bootcamps available? Who can join a Bootcamp? What are the benefits of joining an online affordable Bootcamp? If you have any of these questions, read on because you will find all your answers.
What is an online Bootcamp?
The origin of the word Bootcamp came from the method used by American armed forces to train their forces intensively so that high performance can be achieved yet in a short period. Put simply, an online Bootcamp is a learning path that is designed to offer technical expertise in a short time. Apart from the time factor, the other principle of an online Bootcamp is its affordability compared to a university degree.
There is a rise in the number of affordable coding Bootcamps not only because there is a growing demand for technical skills and digital profiles, but also because in most cases, a traditional Computer Science university degree fails to provide the groundwork required to find a job in the technical space. And here comes an affordable Bootcamp, that aims to bridge the gap by offering an alternative approach to learning that is not only affordable but requires less time to complete and provides additional job search benefits. Moreover, even if you don’t have a technical background, you can attend an online Bootcamp and gain expertise to launch your career in the technical field.
There are different types of online Bootcamps catering to different technical skills. Some of the top courses are QA automation Bootcamp, DevOps Bootcamp, Cyber Security Bootcamp, Salesforce Bootcamp, etc.
Who can join an online Bootcamp?
An online Bootcamp isn’t only for someone with prior technical skills or a Computer Science degree. However, a coding background is always beneficial to keep you up with the course. Due to the huge number of jobs in the IT sector, a lot of professionals are changing their careers, upskilling themselves, and transitioning into the technical field. For example, there is an increasing number of teachers who are quitting their jobs and joining the IT industry. Enrolling in an affordable coding Bootcamp can be the best starting point for someone from the teaching industry. So, if you are a teacher longing to restart your career in the IT sector, choose a coding school that encourages students from diverse professional backgrounds.
Benefits of attending an affordable Bootcamp
To make your decision of whether to enroll yourself into an online Bootcamp easier, here are the top 5 benefits of attending an online affordable Bootcamp:
- Flexibility of time and place-One of the benefits of an online Bootcamp is its flexible course structure and the participant’s ability to attend the Bootcamp from anywhere. Whether you work part-time or are a student, or you may have a family obligation, you can still attend an online Bootcamp at the convenience of your time. Moreover, compared to most university programs where you must attend classes in a physical location, you can attend a QA automation Bootcamp or a DevOps Bootcamp from anywhere in the world (as long as you have access to good internet).
- Skilled but in a short time – For a lot of students, an online Bootcamp is more attractive than a traditional computer science course is due to the course’s short time. If you attend an online Bootcamp, you can save 4-6 years of the traditional university path and gain technical knowledge within 4-12 months. A university degree is no doubt in-depth, but a QA automation Bootcamp or a DevOps Bootcamp offers intense training that will help you secure a high-paying job in a short period.
- Easy on the pocket- For students or someone who wants to widen their technical knowledge or wants a career change on a budget, an affordable Bootcamp is the solution. When enrolled in an affordable coding Bootcamp, you can save thousands of dollars as compared to attending a traditional university course. Although online Bootcamps are easy on the pocket, the curriculums are extremely advanced, practical, and up to date. For example, a QA automation Bootcamp or a DevOps Bootcamp at Sprint QA is only $8000 and there are various affordable payment plans
- A lot of extra perks and support- One of my favorite benefits of an online Bootcamp is the extra perks and support that is offered to students. Apart from teaching you the in-demand technical skills that will help you to land a high-paying job, almost all online Bootcamps offer job assistance services. For example, you receive CV check assistance, mock interview preparation, career counseling, and many more.
- Community and opportunity to network-
Apart from the extra perks, online Bootcamps provide you with a ready-made community of fellow students, alumni, and most importantly the instructors. Bootcamps ensure that you don’t feel alone in your quest for gaining technical expertise and in the process of job hunting. Moreover, it is extremely helpful to network with fellow coders, discuss problems, latest trends in the market, and stay connected. Most online Bootcamps use Slack as an interactive tool to stay connected. Apart from that, you can always meet your peers in a coffee shop and share your perspectives and help one another.
No doubt an affordable coding Bootcamp is the fastest way to learn technical skills and build a strong network.
Are you on the lookout for an affordable coding Bootcamp in Phoenix Arizona?
Sprint QA coding Bootcamp offers a variety of Bootcamps that are high quality, yet at a very reasonable price. It is flexible yet intense and you get the opportunity to work on real projects with real teams. Apart from the instructor-led classes, guest speakers are brought to shed a light on the world of technology and give you tips and advice to be successful in your digital journey. Finally, you get immense support from the instructors, coordinators, and the cohort so that you can have a memorable learning ride.